Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Finance or Business major or other similar major required.
- MBA or MPH degree or three or more years of experience working in a highly regulated environment developing assessments, including corrective action planning, is required.
- Experience in data and financial analysis and regulatory compliance is required.
- Experience in healthcare and pharmacy industry/operations helpful.
- 340B Drug Pricing Program and contract pharmacy operations.
- Electronic health records and data reporting.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Communicate effectively with providers, other staff, and outside vendors. Must be well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong analytical and written communication skills in order to prepare complete and accurate program reports and records. The ability to analyze and interpret data is required.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This is primarily an office position that requires only occasional bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and moving of office materials weighing 25 pounds or less. The position requires daily use of a personal computer and requires entering, viewing, and revising text and graphics on the computer terminal and on paper.
Must possess a valid California driver’s license; proof of auto liability insurance; and have the use of a personal vehicle for work related purposes.
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disability/veteran.