Training and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required AA or BA degree preferred.
- Experience with data management programs preferred.
- Experience working in a high volume environment where attention to detail and timely completion of tasks preferred.
- Experience working in human services.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs.
- Working knowledge of program evaluation.
- Excellent writing and oral communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organizational skills.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This is primarily an office position that requires only occasional bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and moving of office materials weighing 25 pounds or less. The position requires daily use of a personal computer and requires entering, viewing, and revising text and graphics on the computer terminal and on paper.
Must possess a valid California driver’s license; proof of auto liability insurance; and have the use of a personal vehicle for work related purposes.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/ women/ disability/ veteran