The Customer Service Representative 2 plays a valuable support role by providing a superior level of service to all customers to help them achieve their individual goals. The goal for the Customer Service Representative 2 is to ensure that the orders of our alphabroder/Prime customers are placed and processed with accuracy and on-time to meet the customers needs. The Customer Service Representative 2 builds a trusted relationship with the customer adding tremendous value to the customer experience, partnering to make alphabroder/Prime the clear choice for promotional Hard Goods and Apparel. The Customer Service Representative 2 advocates for the customer serving as their liaison with the sales team and the internal alphabroder/Prime Operations team. This is a Work from Home position
The Customer Service Representative 2 supports the inquiry/order process in a deadline driven product manufacturing environment. The primary activities of the position will include, but not be limited to:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required to handle high volume of inbound and outbound calls as well as emails/chats.
- Provide targeted account customers with any assistance as needed during the sales process utilizing professional, positive attitude, courteous, responsive and accurate service to our customers.
- Troubleshoot and provide mutually beneficial resolution to any escalated issues an order may face within department /company guidelines.
- Provide proactive solutions by presenting new or additional products and services to target account customers, Inside Account Team, Outside Sales Team
- Communicate issues to counterparts in Inside Account or field Sales to ensure transparency of the customer experience
- Research billing or payment inquiries
- Foster a relationship with the key representatives of the target accounts, Inside Account Team, Outside Sales Team working on strategies for enhanced service in collaboration
- Take inbound general sales calls as needed; providing backup for Customer Service Department
- Interact/liaison for the corporate Operations group.
- Track issues relating to procedural, product and system trends as to provide concentrated accurate information for process and quality improvement back to Call Center management, Training and Development, and Operations department.
- Respond to customer inquiries, which may include, but is not limited to returning customer phone calls as well as emails.
- Attend all departmental meetings and contribute topics for discussion.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned, as directed by Call Center Supervisors or Senior Call Center Manager.
- Communicates with company representatives to assist and resolve customer inquiries and make decisions based on procedure
Be available through the established hunt group to service customers in a proactive manner through inbound/outbound telephone, FAX, or internet mediums.
- Provide superior internal/external customer service to every customer every time by using relationship building techniques and proper phone / email etiquette
- Use business system application to process, update and enter customer orders and inquiries in a timely and accurate manner. (fdm4, netsuite, websites, crm, inksoft, live chat, UPS, customer specific portals-4imprints, Innerworkings, Geiger/Crestline, Lands End, Staples)
- Identify basic customer concerns and research resolutions Utilize proper follow-up skills with customer inquiries by returning customer phone calls in a timely manner.
- Provide management with feedback regarding customer concerns and proposed resolutions.
- Assist with sales calls/emails, claims calls/emails, shortage calls/emails, backorder calls/emails, drop shipments, internet order inquiries and process pricing requests.
- Cross-selling and up-selling by assisting customers in finding product that satisfies their needs.
- Must meet all benchmark standards set forth by management.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- May be assigned special projects/assignments as the need arises
- High school diploma and ability to complete training at alphabroder/Prime as well as a learn to use related programs .
- Strong time management skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and meet multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written to ensure clarity
- Creative thinking skills, ability to think outside the box
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Must possess good typing and math skills.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently initiating projects and ideas
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Goal-driven with ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of colleagues
MUST BE ABLE TO START MID JULY 2021. TRAINING IS 8:00AM UNTIL 5:00PM MONDAY THRU FRIDAY. TRAINING BUILDS UPON PREVIOUS DAY LEARNING, THUS ABSENCES ARE NOT PERMITTED DURING TRAINING.
Work Environment Criteria
- Existing High Speed Internet access at home
- Quiet, noise-free home office space that is free of distraction
- Ensure that the equipment necessary to perform the work is in the designated area;
- Adhere to assigned work schedule (inclusive of lunch & break)
- Make advance arrangements for dependent care to ensure a productive work environment. Keep personal disruptions such as non-business telephone calls and visitors to a minimum;
- Ensure that the home office is a safe place to work.