Are you a detail oriented individual? Do you love administrative tasks? Have you always thrived in an office environment? Asmodee USA is looking for a reliable team player to join our team! If you are interested in this role, continuing reading and learn how to apply today!
The Company: ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
The Lino Lakes Office Administrative Assistant is responsible for creating a positive impression for guests’ contacting Asmodee whether by in person visit or by telephone. This position will assist the HR department in the carrying out of daily tasks that helps the office run smoothly as well as assist other departments with special projects as time allows.
- Maintain basic office standards related to supplies, cleanliness, and safety operations
- Act as liaison between facilities department and Lino Lakes facility vendors sometimes arranging for basic services for the facility and staff
- Greet and direct guests through the sign in process
- Open and close the front lobby area
- Keep the front area presentable and clean
- Answer incoming phone calls in a timely manner, transferring calls to the correct individual
- Enter data into Acumen, pull checks, print out bills, mail out documentation for the Finance team
- Sort, catalog, stamp and deliver the daily mail, at times working with outside mail/parcel carriers
- Create and print ID badges and key fobs for new hires as well as deactivate fobs no longer in use
- Update the company phone directory
- Assist company leaders with tasks (meeting scheduling, expense reports, etc.) as requested
- Work with Roseville administrator to communicate company-wide information
- Order office supplies and facility supplies
- All other assignments as required by management