Join our team!
Ingo Money is the money mobility company. We conceive, create and deliver innovative payments and risk management technologies that make money movement easy, instant and safe for our clients and their customers.
We power instant digital account transfers, mobile check deposit, retail cash deposits, and disbursements and payouts of all kinds—payroll, commissions and tips, rebates and incentives, insurance claims, loan proceeds, legal settlements, bill payment and more. And we are launching the industry’s first open-platform p2p service.
We provide senders and recipients with unmatched choice in how they pay and get paid; and we operate the industry’s biggest and best payments gateway to bridge the gap between old payment methods and new ones.
We also protect our clients from the risk of real-time money movement with proprietary, network-wide risk and fraud AI, authentication tools, real-time transactional underwriting and funds guarantees.
Bottom line: Ingo Money is transforming the way fintechs, banks and businesses move money!
If you want to be a part of the instant money revolution, we want to meet you!
About This Role
This hands-on role will provide engineering skills inside the Technology department and to its technicians; ensuring all business prioritized solutions are deployed ‘right sized’ for the organization. The role is responsible for maintaining and improving upon infrastructure solution designs, infrastructure resource planning in all production environments; working towards a common set of design and deployment standards. The role manages infrastructure designs, with focus on systems reliability and scalability; including the configuration and build, testing, planning, and deployment of highly available, resilient IT solutions.
- Apply knowledge and experience of IT operations best practices to enable highly available & reliable systems and processes department wide
- Design and deploy IT technology solutions via a common framework to meet high availability targets and uptime requirements
- Maintain up to date environment compute resource inventory to track and forecast resource capacity requirements for service expansion, growth and new products
- Develop a common design and deployment framework to apply to legacy and new hosting environments
- Establish a methodology for patching and updates to Operating Systems, Software and Hardware to ensure the security and functional operation of critical business systems while requiring minimal downtime
- Operate as the subject matter expert for in-scope technologies for project design and deployments
- Ensure that all solutions meet the PCI Industry requirements for security, access and controls
- Exceptional and detailed technical knowledge computer software and hardware; including servers, software and network systems
- Have a generalist, cross field knowledge of IT systems to allow the end to end design and deployment of technical solutions
- Excellent problem-solving skills, especially as they relate to determining the root cause for production system events and outages in complex compute solutions spanning multiple datacenter environments
- Experience with Payment Card Industry (PCI) or similar financial industry regulated systems environments
- Prior experience in mid-sized companies with ownership of designing, deploying and maintaining solutions across all areas in IT hosting and operations
- Ability to effectively self-manage technology projects and set priorities based on active business requirements and department project requirements
- Ability to design ‘right size’ solutions based on business requirements, budget and delivery expectations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with customers, vendors and business leads at every level of the organization
- Strong understanding of ordering logistics and experience bidding with multiple vendors for quotes
- Self-motivated with excellent time management and organizational skills
- The drive to ensure that Ingo’s systems are enterprise grade and the uptime for critical product systems per customer agreements
- Experience in developing solutions for web facing service solutions
Technical Skills Required
The candidate should have extensive training on and experience with computer software and hardware, including servers, network devices and systems from most of the following platform technology:
- Co-Location Datacenter Rack Infrastructure
- VMWare ESXi Virtualization Platform
- Server Hardware (Dell)
- Dell/EMC SAN Storage Technologies
- Windows Server Technologies
- Windows RDS Farms
- Microsoft Active Directory / GPO
- SIEM tools – Solarwinds, Dell OME, WUG
- Backup / Restore / DR - Veeam
- Bachelor’s degree in system operations, information technology, computer science or management information systems (or the equivalent in relevant work experience)
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as IT technician or analyst with gradually increasing responsibilities
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a lead engineer or architect role