Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Mathematics or other relevant field preferred.
- 3+ years of healthcare industry experience required.
- 3+ years of analysis experience OR 2+ years of analysis experience within a call center environment.
- Thorough knowledge of the health plan setting; understanding of dental preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong knowledge of project management and cross-organization coordination.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and SQL preferred.
- Must have a high degree of patience; attention to detail; and excellent writing, interpersonal, solution generation, and organizational skills.
Environment and/or Physical Factors:
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Sedentary work involves extensive sitting, typing, close range vision most of the time.
Sponsorship and Relocation Specifications:
LIBERTY Dental Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer / VETS / Disabled.
No relocation assistance or sponsorship available at this time.