EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Degree in business, marketing or finance preferred or equivalent work experience of 5 to 10 years of banking experience in a sales position.
- Proven success in establishing new business relationships and consistently achieving production goals.
- Demonstrably very well-organized as to time management, contact management, records management.
- Ability to demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations that pertain to this position; must be able to keep up to date on regulation changes.
- Knowledge of key bank regulations, including, but not limited to, Know Your Customer, the Bank Secrecy Act, and Anti-Money Laundering policies, procedures and related programs.
- Must be bondable.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Products and other Database software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will operate in a general office environment, using office equipment such as a phone and a computer. The employee must be able to bend and squat occasionally when accessing safety deposit boxes or storage.
- The employee will be required to use transportation to visit client and potential client businesses in a variety of industries and work environments.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic and office equipment. The employee must be able and willing and able to interact frequently with the general public.