EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- At least five (5) years' experience in consumer lending or an equivalent combination of consumer and financial field experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of general consumer loan related regulations including but not limited to: Military Lending Act, Reg. B, Reg Z, and FCRA.
- In-depth knowledge of Bank policies, procedures, and related loan programs.
- Experience with both direct (branch) and indirect funding. Experience with subordinations, reaffirmations, UCC filings, and loan disbursements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Products and other Database software. Solid word processing and computer database skills with accurate keyboarding at 30+ wpm
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will primarily operate in a general office environment, using office equipment such as a phone and a computer.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic and office equipment. The employee must be willing and able to interact frequently with other Bank departments as well as the general public.
- On occasion, office hours will flex to meet increased service demands.