- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least 2 years of electrical and low voltage cabling installation experience
- Working knowledge of networking and Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Access Control: Kantech, RBH, or Galaxy would be a plus.
- Working Knowledge of Security Systems: Honeywell, Ademco, DSC, or GE would be a plus.
- Working Knowledge of CCTC Systems: Hikvision, Hanwha or other camera products and VMS
- Audio/Video experience a plus
- Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations and present yourself in a professional manner
- Must understand the National Electric Code and NFPA 72
- Fire Alarm system installation a plus
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Knowledge and experience dealing with low voltage system 12 VDC and 24 VDC
- Organizational skills – ability to plan and coordinate your work.
- Must be a team player
- Ability to lead a crew and make decisions.
- Ability to operate scissor or aerial lifts.
- Ability to work flexible hours, weekends and/or overtime when required.
- Submit accurate and timely documentation to your immediate supervisor (Billing reports, Data entry information).
- Ability to adapt to change with little advance notification.
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to Pass background checks and Drug and Alcohol Screenings
- Ability to pass drug test
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
- Work offsite at customer facilities – clean/unclean conditions, hot/cold environment
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds and maneuver 300-lb cylinders with proper tooling
- Ability to climb ladders and work from heights in a lift when needed
- Safety shoes, hard hats and other safety apparel may be required at certain sites
- Some overnight travel may be required
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous PTO
- Company vehicle
- Outstanding career advancement opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Company Issued Cell Phone
- Referral program
Direct Applicants Only -No Third-Party Recruiters-
Fire Fighter Sales and Service Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran, or military status.