Asmodee North America (ANA) locally headquartered in Roseville, Minnesota is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles, such as CATAN, Arkham Horror, and Spot It, among many others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories.
The Information Technology Operations Manager is a player/coach who supports the business by ensuring a stable and reliable infrastructure. Scope encompasses Help Desk and IT Operations projects, as needed; this includes team personnel, network infrastructure, servers, storage, telecommunications, Microsoft 365, firewalls, security, operating systems, and Help Desk software. Responsibilities also include vendor management, disaster recovery, system metrics/SLAs, asset management, software license compliance and auditing. US scope currently covers 5 main offices, 2 warehouses, and approximately 400 employees. Potential to grow into Canadian scope and further acquisitions.
- Directly supervise, manage priorities, and ensure appropriate training of IT Operations team; this includes ongoing Help Desk responsibilities and projects as needed. Mentor, coach, hire/develop, and hold team accountable for performance.
- Manage relationship with managed services provider; challenge solutions to ensure fit for purpose, partner with/hold them accountable for deliverables and service, and ensure necessary knowledge transfer to internal staff (network, cybersecurity, sys admin, etc).
- Oversee technology infrastructure planning (short and long-term) to ensure reliable and efficient operations; includes backups, disaster recovery, network planning, monitoring, maintenance, and support (routers, servers, firewalls, etc).
- Direct and oversee enterprise-wide computer and user management (SCCM, JAMF, Active Directory, Microsoft 365, etc.)
- Manage security risks, evaluating the current status and elaborating remediation actions.
- Collaborate with North America CIO to develop system and hardware budgets and then manage to them.
- Responsible for IT-related licensing and contracts.
- Work with team to troubleshoot issues and outages including after-action reviews to address and resolve findings.
- Ensure appropriate proactive communication with internal stakeholders, putting an emphasis on the customer service deliverables of the department and overall business partnering.
- Direct and assist with maintaining internal technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies.
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures; includes improvements to infrastructure performance, security, and scalability while maintaining industry best practices and collaborating with our Global IT team on any global initiatives, studies, standardizations and projects.
- Evaluate the current level of IT support delivery capabilities and develop an actionable improvement plan with regular reporting on progress. Near-term, responsible for deploying new ITSM solution, creating dashboards and SLAs, managing metrics, and driving continuous improvement in day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for the overall operational security for company including security tools, metrics, and training and managing security contractors and vendors.
- Protect company and its technology operations against risks, including unauthorized access to information, data integrity issues, loss of processing capability, and disruption to IT services.
- Manage cybersecurity functions based on the corporate cybersecurity policy/procedures/practices established by and governed by our Global CISO, and complete necessary actions resulting from audits.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- College degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Ten or more years of IT or related experience, with working knowledge of network administration and architecture
- Experience as a System Administrator or Network Administrator strongly desired
- Demonstrated team management or supervisory experience
- Experience in enterprise computer management for both Windows and Macs, including the use of tools, such as N-Able and JAMF.
- In-depth knowledge of core Microsoft technologies/implementations to include Active Directory, Domain Services, VMware, storage solutions, data backup, disaster recovery, endpoint management, DNS, DHCP, GPO and SAML.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365/Azure.
- Scripting languages/automation experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and interpersonal.
- Solid leadership orientation; actively seeks ways in which to act as a role model while guiding, developing, and mentoring others within the department.
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to prioritize competing tasks and work well as a productive member of the team.
- Solid customer focus and ability to work well under pressure; ability to anticipate and respond to business/user needs without being prompted.
- Resourcefulness, can-do attitude, and solutions-focused aptitude.
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication, and patience to work with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users, with a strong focus on business outcomes.
- Experience building disaster recovery plans to ensure business continuity.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems quickly.
- Familiar with various operating systems and platforms, including Windows and Apple.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a plan that ensures that the right people are in the right roles at the right time, and that employees are highly engaged and satisfied.
Asmodee is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for and celebrate a diverse team in our effort to carry out our company values of honesty, integrity and fairness.