$15.00 Hourly ($16 with CDL)
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with High Country Beverage!
HCB is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
HCB’s goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. HCB provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement. HCB is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction. Our employees take pride in being the #1 beer distributor in Northern Colorado, with top selling brands like, Coors Light, New Belgium, Samuel Adams, Guinness and Corona.
Beer Delivery Driver Assistant is an entry level position that will be responsible for learning High Country Beverage delivery rules and procedures as well as helping drivers to achieve any assigned tasks they may have.
- Assistant will assist route drivers, managers, or supervisors as assigned daily.
- Must learn all quality assurance guidelines of HCB and Miller Coors Brewing Company.
- Must learn rotation procedures; rotate back stock with every delivery, and assist Pre-sales Representatives in picking up closed dated beer and overall management of quality.
- Learn to develop and maintain good customer rapport.
- Follow HCB Uniform Policy.
- Maintain proper maintenance of assigned HCB vehicle and observe safe driving habits when operating all HCB vehicles.
- Understand and comply with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations along with all HCB policies and procedures.
- Complete special assignments at the request of HCB management personnel.
- Properly handle all packages (cans, bottles, and kegs) in the delivery process including placement of packages in the retailer's storage areas, stocking shelves during each delivery and return of empty kegs.
- Ability to lift and/or maneuver kegs weighing about 165 lbs.
Entry Level Beer Delivery Driver Assistant, Northern Colorado
Benefits including: Medical/Dental & Vision, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance, 401(k), paid vacation etc.
Discounts on Beer, Wine & Spirits
WHILE WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN HIGH COUNTRY BEVERAGE, ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.