SiteLock Needs A Web Security Analyst!
SiteLock is the Global Leader in business website security and is the only web security solution to offer complete, cloud-based website protection. We find and fix threats, prevent future attacks, accelerate website performance, and meet PCI compliance standards for businesses of all sizes (basically like Batman if Gotham City was the internet). Our mission is to protect every website on the internet (yes, we know that’s a colossal goal, but we are THAT good), that’s why we need talented people like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Lovely, But What’s The Job?
The Web Security Analyst plays an integral role in supporting & resolving escalated customer issues, providing trusted security advisory services as well as identifying and removing Malware for SiteLock customers.
- Resolve Level II Support Tickets centered around our products and services.
- Manual identification and removal of Malware from websites using Linux CLI.
- Handle Tier I ticket escalations & Call Overflow.
- Inbound & Outbound Customer Support and Consultation Calls.
- Patch Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Vulnerabilities within PHP code.
- Configure our Trustseal (Badge) on customer’s websites.
- Setup FTP & WAF (Web Application Firewall) Products on customers' sites.
- Troubleshoot escalated WAF & FTP issues.
- PCI Compliance Scan reporting.
- Resolve Abuse/Complaint ticket/call requests.
- Mentoring Support Staff.
What Are We Looking For?
- 2+ Years with Linux CLI
- 2+ Years of PHP experience
- 2+ Years of Troubleshooting Web Applications/CMS/Hosting issues
- 2+ Years working with DNS
- 3+ Years of Customer Service (Phone/Chat)
- Ability to work without supervision and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to process work with accuracy, with attention to detail.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Clearly written and verbal communications.
- Web Hosting, Systems Admin, Tier 2 Technical Support or higher
- Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal or Magento CMS experience
- Familiarity with shared, VPS or dedicated servers
- Knowledge of Web Security and Web Application Security.
- Regex, shell scripting, Agile development experience
Anything else? Absolutely.
As the cybersecurity industry continues to experience exponential growth, our talented team is committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity through new technology partnerships and innovative solutions that will help anyone with a digital presence to thrive online. Not to mention, we’ve received many local awards recognizing our people and “best of cool” culture. In addition to our relaxed, friendly, and positive environment, SiteLock offers a competitive benefits package and plenty of perks to keep our employees happy and motivated.
So, What About the Perks? Perks Matter.
- Free insurance. SiteLock pays 100% of medical and dental insurance (for employee-only coverage) to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Retirement and disability coverage. We provide a healthy 401(k) company match and 100% company-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- 16 PTO days and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Stand desks and ergonomic chairs. We provide standing desks and ergonomic ball chairs to all employees!
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffleboard, and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, and biometric screenings.
- Growth opportunities. When we grow… our people grow! Our plan is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we work hard to help develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cybersecurity and business so they can continue to grow their careers within the company.
Sitelock is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.