Welder – Work for a company that CARES.
Our purpose at Superior Recreational Products is to Play.Relax.Live. We build the equipment that people use to be active, right here in America, with the best team in the world.
We believe in our brands and our people, and we believe that a safe, steady job and a diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of awesome people who believe that what they do can make a difference in the world. We also seek diversity, as diverse perspectives make new ideas happen.
If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
The Headlines-Your job:
Our welders build healthy communities through play and recreation by safely welding metal parts together using specified wire welding processes and a knowledge of quality welding techniques to produce high quality, smooth finished assemblies that are safe for children and families. You’ll also:
- Analyze engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
- Lay out, position, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers and ruler.
- Tack-weld or weld components and assemblies-in flat, vertical, or overhead positions, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
- Cut work piece, using powered saws, hand shears, or a chipping knife.
- Melt lead bar, wire, or scrap to add lead to joint or extrude melted scrap into reusable form.
- Observe and tests on welded surfaces to evaluate weld quality and conformance to specifications.
- Develop templates and other work aids to hold and align parts.
- May install or repair equipment.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
We have great benefits, including a competitive base salary, incentive plans, health benefits, and paid vacation.
We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to working together to build parks – giving back is part of who we are
You’ll also need to
Pass a drug screen test
Pass a weld test
Commit to a regular shift
Care about quality and being a part of something that positively affects the world.
We invite you to come work at our fast paced and innovative company, with colleagues and partners who care as much as you do.