Company Overview: ErosSTX (NYSE: ESGC) - Delivering star-driven premium content to audiences across platforms worldwide. Through our television, streaming, and digital content, and our film production and distribution, we bring billions of people together through the power of story. www.erosstx.com
Position Overview: Highly qualified candidates must thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing strict deadlines across multiple projects while maintaining excellent records of our music business and placements. An aptitude for organizational excellence and attention to detail is requisite for the right candidate to thrive in this position.
- Handle Music Department Finances: Manage source music payments, composer payments, SAG/AFTRA fees, Lalela catalog invoices, legal payments.
- Manage source music licenses for Film & TV projects. This includes tracking, execution, payments and keeping organized files along with status notes in Trevanna Tracks system when applicable
- In consultation with the Director of Music, review & accept or find defects in film deliverables for our acquisitions. Thoroughly review all music deliverable files including audio, contracts, cue sheets, licenses, agreements. Organize and liaise with our music legal team and delivery specialists.
- Oversee our Film & TV cue sheets. Coordinate with our Music Operations Specialist, create and input all cue sheets for our Films and TV shows. Screen films, research and collect all pertinent information including master/pub info, handle & input data in RapidCue and Soundmouse systems. Keep organized cue sheet records.
- Handle department contracts, CofA’s, composer agreements, music editor on boarding & start paperwork & timecards. Including review, execution, and maintaining these agreements.
- Help Music Operations Specialist with data collection & organization for our score deliverables to Sony Music & Universal Music Publishing.
- Support the soundtrack album process with Sony Music along with Director of Music.
- Review, download and organize music submissions from briefs. Pull creative song searches for scenes to review with the music team and submit to filmmakers.
- Screen cuts of Films in process and provide notes on score & source along with music team.
- Breakdown scripts for music usages and review with Director & President of Music. Additionally, establish and determine music landscapes and build decks for filmmakers.
- Attend internal Physical Production & Production Meetings.
- Maintain and shape industry relationships with labels, publishers, managers, sync companies, etc.
- Manage music awards campaigns internally with marketing, when applicable.