SiteLock Needs A Graphic Designer!
***TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST HAVE A PORTFOLIO OR SAMPLES OF WORK TO SUBMIT PRIOR TO INTERVIEW***
***PLEASE BE ADVISED WE DO NOT OFFER VISA SPONSORSHIP OF ANY KIND FOR THIS ROLE***
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate customers. They will develop the overall layout and production design for online advertisements, brochures, landing pages, and other corporate needs under the guidance of the Director of Marketing.
That’s Lovely, But What’s The Job?
Bringing both strategic and creative thinking to every project, the Graphic Designer is responsible for the concept development, execution, and management of the design process across all materials keeping branding fresh, consistent, and competitive within the industry.
The Nitty Gritty...
- Creates and directs the design for materials including website, digital advertising, graphics, signage, product merchandising, branding for special events, video elements, email templates, presentation decks, etc.
- Creates and manages graphic assets, including a library and guidelines for use on digital platforms, web properties, external sites, social media, etc.
- Manages timelines and budgets with vendors to ensure deadlines and projects are within agreed-upon terms.
- Assists with the production and creation of graphics for internal programs and events.
- Reviews and approves graphics used by outside vendors, partners, and outlets to ensure proper applications according to best practices.
- Obtains feedback and approvals required to move projects to their next stage and generates revisions on projects as requested.
- Maintains the design calendar to reflect accurate approval timelines, dev schedules, deadlines, and ensures timely execution and delivery of all requested materials.
- Partners with and maintains productive working relationships with colleagues at all levels throughout the organization to build trust and confidence across cross-functional teams.
What Are We Looking For?
- 5+ years proven graphic designing experience
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with motion graphics software including After Effects, Animate or similar motion graphics software
- Experience with illustration, photography, videography and editing processes
- Ability to conceptualize, and create and illustrate visual stories
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to articulate design concepts to the team, as well as take feedback and collaborate on design ideas
- Experience designing for direct marketing and driving strong calls to action
- A strong portfolio that showcases a variety of design work, including branding, websites, infographics, social media, print projects, etc.
- Demonstrated initiative (self-starter), strong organizational skills, and exceptional attention to detail
- Displays high degree of urgency and is deadline-driven
Anything else? Absolutely.
As the cybersecurity industry continues to experience exponential growth, our talented team is committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity through new technology partnerships and innovative solutions that will help anyone with a digital presence to thrive online. Not to mention, we’ve received many local awards recognizing our people and “best of cool” culture. In addition to our relaxed, friendly, and positive environment, SiteLock offers a competitive benefits package and plenty of perks to keep our employees happy and motivated.
So, What About the Perks? Perks Matter.
- Free insurance. SiteLock pays 100% of medical and dental insurance (for employee-only coverage) to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Retirement and disability coverage. We provide a healthy 401(k) company match and 100% company-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- 16 PTO days and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Stand desks and ergonomic chairs. We provide standing desks and ergonomic ball chairs to all employees!
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffleboard, and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, and biometric screenings.
- Growth opportunities. When we grow… our people grow! Our plan is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we work hard to help develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cybersecurity and business so they can continue to grow their careers within the company.
Sitelock is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.