- A High School Degree is required; A BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline is preferred.
- At least two years of professional experience working in Software Engineering, Applications Development, Web Development, and/or Computer Programming.
- Experience working with a variety of programming languages to develop commercial-grade software applications; experience working with C#.NET and/or Java is preferred.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and/or web services.
- Experience with graphics/video libraries is an asset.
- Experience developing intuitive User Interfaces [UI] using current concepts and components.
- Applied knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design and programming principles.
- In-depth knowledge of data management, including relational databases.
- In-depth understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) concepts and design.
- Developing high-volume transactional server applications using Microsoft .NET technology.
- Developing highly scalable server architectures, including load-balancing redundancy.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
** IMPORTANT: For immediate consideration, please FULLY COMPLETE & SIGN our online application when applying!
EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS: As a condition of employment, all successful candidates are required to consent and successfully pass mandatory background screening prior to first day of employment.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NOTE: Local candidates only. No relocation or immigration assistance is available for this position.