Core Bank is an accomplished Community Bank located in the Greater Omaha, NE and Kansas City, KS areas. We are not a mere collection of buildings or a place just to work or manage money we are a community of friends, neighbors and partners in making life just a little bit better. Our culture - what we call our Recipe for Awesome - creates an environment that's a great place to bank - and a great place to work. It ensures we grow together, learn together, and have fun doing it.
At Core Bank, our Vision is to be a truly remarkable company that just happens to be a bank. And, if you just happen to want to work somewhere truly remarkable, then we'd love to get to know you. To learn more about what makes us - us, explore www.corebankcareers.com.
As a member of the Deposit Services team, the Services Specialist's top priority is to provide the highest level of service for the clients of Core Bank. A Service Specialist will offer a one call or one visit resolution for customer issues and be a sole point of contact, working closely with Relationship Managers from various business lines, for onboarding of new products and services as well as ongoing support for existing clients/services. A Service Specialist will be well versed in both business and personal deposit as well as lending products to efficiently service all of a business owners banking needs. Professional decorum is a must as the Services Specialist will be communicating with high value customers both on the phone and on site at the business location.
A Treasury Services Specialist's responsibilities include:
- Handle customer concerns and resolve issues with one call or visit, often working closely with deposit operations and commercial lending teams to meet customer needs and resolve issues
- Ability to vet incoming product referrals for basic qualifications and requirements
- Open and maintain both personal and business accounts and products including all business account types, lawyers trust accounts, specifc treasury account types, business Visa debit cards, and changing account signers.
- Review and interpret business documentation to include operating agreements, articles of incorporation, corporate resolutions, etc.
- Establish agreements and permissions for the Treasury, Healthcare and Professional Executive suite(s) of products
- Demonstrates the non-negotiables of client experience delivery at all times, leading by example.
- Understands and accurately applies beneficial owner rules
- Conduct on site set up, training, and maintenance of treasury products and services
- Takes ownership of the Concierge Desk phone and email group to respond professionally and in accordance with the department's defined service level agreement (SLA). Actively monitors, updates, and assigns workload via the department's ticket system. Responds promptly to all BeB client messages..
- Ability to research and report in bank's account analysis software. Including, but not limited to, account level reporting, customer level reporting, bank trends, and basic data queries.
- Effectively uses resources such as core system provider, manuals, and documents to trouble-shoot issues, problem solve, and increase expertise
- Acts as subject matter expert for Business Online Banking, including functionality, roles, building and onboarding, and maintenance and accurately completes Business Online Banking Agreements
- Provides support and onboarding for lockbox services
- Remote Deposit Capture onboarding, annual audit, maintenance, trouble shooting, and reporting to compare volumes for compliance and trends
- Set up, maintain, monitor, and keep reporting for business sweeps
- Knowledge and execution of ACH including limited underwriting, set up, agreements, reviews, and compliance
- Completes customer risk assessments and responsible for follow up; sending education and onsite visits.
- Set up, onboarding, maintenance and trouble shooting of fraud mitigation tools including Positive Pay and ACH Block and Filter.
- Assists in completing customer annual reviews with requesting Relationship Manager's direction