The Communications Specialist will assist in producing a wide and diverse range of weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial marketing materials, and lend support for webcasts, conferences, events, and client meetings. Along with the Communications team, this individual will work closely with members of other departments including marketing, compliance, and client reporting to deliver accurate and timely material while ensuring content, layout, and design conform to the company’s brand, tone, and style.
- Create, edit, and update marketing materials including fact sheets, commentaries, white papers, and client presentations.
- Liase between various departments to ensure deliverables are moved through the creation, update, and editing processes while ensuring said deliverables are completed in a timely manner.
- Produce timely content while adhering to weekly, monthly, and quarterly deliverable schedules.
- Work closely with internal and external compliance teams to ensure conformity to SEC, FINRA, and industry rules and regulations for marketing material.
- Ad hoc and special requests as needed.