SiteLock Is Looking For A System Engineer!
SiteLock is a global leader in the fast-growing cybersecurity solutions market and is the only provider in the industry to offer complete, cloud-based website security protection. Our mission is to protect every website on the internet – and to protect those organizations and individuals who want to use the internet for business, communication, or collaboration. Over the years, SiteLock has consistently earned numerous industry honors and top rankings for our products and organization and appeared on the Inc 5000 list for the third consecutive year with distinction as the top revenue-generating cybersecurity company in Arizona. Our strong brand recognition and proven thought leadership is evidenced by recent features in CBS News, Newsweek, Entrepreneur and many other top media and publications. Founded in 2008, we are recognized as the cybersecurity partner of choice by over 16 million websites worldwide.
Where do you fit?
SiteLock is seeking a System Engineer. This position will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day support from our helpdesk and primary business infrastructure (On-Premise and Cloud). We are looking for an enthusiastic, performance-driven self-starter and a team player. You must have stellar project organization, and communication skills, and work well in cross-functional teams.
SiteLock IT mission is the union of people, processes, and products to enable continuous delivery of value to our customers and business.
- Help architect and implement a wide range of IT projects, such as high-availability, business automation, and security.
- Provide day to day support of business networks, servers, storage, cloud, and overall infrastructure.
- Be the escalation path for issues that helpdesk staff are not able to resolve.
- Monitor helpdesk tickets, service levels, and quality of helpdesk requests.
- Maintain infrastructure both remotely and at the site(s) when needed.
- Work closely with Business Owners, Vendors, and other Team Members to meet business service-level commitments and provide world-class customer service.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network and system issues, remote or on-premise as needed.
- Positively and professionally represent the face of the company with our clients.
- Defines best practices for helpdesk and infrastructure.
- Write and maintain network documentation on subjects including infrastructure, APIs, and helpdesk issue creation/resolution.
- Identify opportunities for scalability, sustainability & improvement.
- Conduct infrastructure testing, prototype review, and quality assurance for stage and production release and post-release monitoring and follow up.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience in a related discipline (computer science, information technology, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience with administering, configuring, optimizing, and maintaining Windows-based networks and servers.
- Strong experience with Active Directory, Exchange, and Windows security implementation.
- Fluent Hands-on experience with routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Experience with virtualized environments (VMware, Hyper-V, or XenServer).
- Familiarity with on-premise and cloud-based solutions.
- Strong experience supporting Microsoft 365 environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision, and excellent time management.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- CCNA or equivalent experience is desired.
- MSCE or equivalent experience is desired.
- Technical Certifications a definite plus.
- Overall IT: 5+ years (Preferred)
- Active Directory: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office 365 Admin: 3 years
- Azure or AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Networking support: 3+ years
- Virtualization - VMWare Admin: 1 year
- Exchange Server Admin: 2 years (Preferred)
- Virtualization - Hyper-V Admin: 1 year
- VoIP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Desktop Support: 3 years (Preferred)
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Technology Team Culture:
Our focus is on building out teams with smart individuals who are passionate about their craft and excited to work on our internal projects for our customers. You’ll have the chance to work on various teams and stacks. Here's more:
• Communication and collaboration is key to our processes, and we don't want to hinder it with walls
• We are passionate about automated testing to deliver a high level of quality to our customers
• We use an Agile-based development methodology that includes daily stand-ups, regular Sprint reviews, and retrospectives to discuss
• We value unique perspectives brought by diverse backgrounds and experiences. A broad range of ideas and perspectives help us to create the best possible product
• As a part of our company culture, we encourage everyone to work at a healthy, sustainable pace
Anything else? Absolutely.
As the cybersecurity industry continues to experience exponential growth, our talented team is committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity through new technology partnerships and innovative solutions that will help anyone with a digital presence to thrive online. Not to mention, we’ve received many local awards recognizing our people and “best of cool” culture. In addition to our relaxed, friendly, and positive environment, SiteLock offers competitive benefits packages and plenty of perks to keep our employees happy and motivated.
So What About The Perks? Perks Matter.
- Free insurance. SiteLock pays 100% of medical and dental insurance (for employee-only coverage) to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Retirement and disability coverage. We provide a healthy 401(k) company match and 100% company-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- 16 PTO days and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Stand desks and ergonomic chairs. We provide standing desks and ergonomic ball chairs to all employees!
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffleboard, and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, and biometric screenings.
- Growth opportunities. When we grow… our people grow! Our plan is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we work hard to help develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cybersecurity and business so they can continue to grow their careers within the company.
Sitelock is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.