Estimate and manage awarded small to mid-scale projects that will contribute to the company’s growth and profitability. Also maintain strong relationships with our customers, the agencies, as well as all internal departments that we work with.
- Provide excellent customer service that exceeds customer’s expectations
- Work with Sales department to identify & prospect new clients
- Take and enter requests for estimates/quotes with all required information
- Attend job-walks, site inspections, agency meetings, etc.
- Coordinate credit status related forms with the customer and out credit department
- Complete estimates/quotes for all new scopes of work including on existing projects. Also, for other departments as required
- Follow up and track win/loss ratio of completed estimates/quotes
- Create jobs from estimates/quotes that are awarded
- Analyze and plan out customer’s traffic control needs
- Maintain TMI database with current project and contact information
- Coordinate with other departments for pricing and availability
- Build and maintain relationships with the local governing agencies.
- Enter orders in a timely fashion and complete with all information needed to do the job
- Manage projects and orders through completion
- Create profit & loss reports as needed to monitor job profitability
- Regularly update the order statuses to the most current in the database
- Keep customers up to date on the progress of their job and orders
- Address any changes in scope as well as the related cost impacts to the customer
- Process and submit billing daily for invoicing in conjunction with the Billing Deadline Policy
- Support A/R & A/P department with client invoicing as well as collections
- Partner with team with reviewing estimates, orders, and billing to ensure quality information.
Key Performance Expectations:
- Score of (0-4) on Knowledge of our systems, level of estimating abilities, and level of project management abilities.
- Score of 5 to 7.5 on process & quality
- Submit billing daily, complete 100% of prior week by every Friday, & meet the month end deadline
- Productivity range of 3 to 5 of 10
- Profit margin of 65%+ (depending on the market)