EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree or equivalent and strong analytical skills and demonstrated credit analysis proficiency including analysis of applicant financials, tax returns, etc.
- Basic knowledge of all applicable Regulations that pertain to this position is required.
- Knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering policies, procedures and related programs.
- Must possess a valid Washington State driver’s license.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be well-skilled in Microsoft Office Products, have 45+ WPM typing speed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will primarily operate in a general office environment, using office equipment such as a phone and a computer.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic and office equipment. The employee must be able and willing and able to interact frequently with the general public.
- On occasion, office hours will flex to meet increased demand.