Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Public Policy, Public Health, Social Work, or Social Science or related field required.
Master’s degree in Public Policy, Public Health, International Development, Social Work, or Social Science or related field preferred.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Position Qualifications
- Experience with data analysis, monitoring, and evaluation
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Experience with database management and information systems
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Experience with HMIS, preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of government funding/grants and contracts preferred
- Strong administrative skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Additional Eligibility Qualifications – N/A
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
- Criminal background check and clearance required
Downtown Women’s Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and actively seeks candidates who reflect the rich diversity of the communities that we serve. We are committed to a work environment that embraces and promotes individuality and inclusion. We believe that diversity and inclusion of varied perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences is essential to our organization’s effectiveness, and allows us to serve our clients in the respectful, responsive, and understanding way that they deserve. We define diversity in broad terms to include race, ethnicity, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, military and veteran status, medical condition, geography, socio-economic status, and other unique attributes that make us who we are.
Downtown Women’s Center complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.