Gotham Greens is seeking a Total Rewards Manager to join a dynamic Human Resources team as a key driver of excellence and innovation in the rewards space. This role will be a close strategic partner to the HR, Accounting, and Strategic Finance teams to ensure that Gotham Greens continues to use best-in-class processes and procedures in the compensation, benefits, and payroll space.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Run payroll for the Company’s nationwide workforce.
- Own the key people and talent reporting for the HR team, including turnover, retention, headcount, etc.
- Partner with Accounting and Strategic Finance teams on key financial reports and analyses.
- Own relationships with insurance, payroll administration, HRIS, and benefits brokers.
- Conduct audits related to our payroll and 401(k) enrollment.
- Strategize and set the agenda for our compensation, benefits, and payroll practices.
- Partner with the HR team on people analytics projects.
- Assist in developing and administering all compensation policies.
- Conduct benchmarking exercises to input into compensation and benefits strategies.
- Manage and audit inputs into the Company’s cap table.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's Degree in an analytical or HR discipline.
- 7+ years of experience in compensation, payroll, or benefits function.
- Prior experience with Paycom strongly preferred.
- Extremely proficient in Excel.
- Knowledge of employment laws relating to compensation in the markets in which Gotham Greens operates.
- Strong communication and data visualization/analysis.
- Experience running dual payroll for exempt and non-exempt populations preferred.
WHO WE ARE
Gotham Greens is an indoor farming company and a fresh food brand on a mission to transform the way we approach our food system, putting people and the planet at the forefront. Gotham Greens produces and delivers long-lasting and delicious leafy greens, herbs, salad dressings, dips, and cooking sauces all year round to retail, restaurant, and foodservice customers.
A Certified B Corporation™, Gotham Greens sustainably grows high-quality produce using up to 95% less water and 97% less land than conventional farming through its national network of climate-controlled, high-tech greenhouses across America, including locations in New York, Illinois, Rhode Island, Maryland, Virginia, Colorado, and California.
Since its launch in 2011, Gotham Greens has grown from a single urban rooftop greenhouse in Brooklyn, N.Y., to one of the largest hydroponic leafy green producers in North America. For more information, visit gothamgreens.com.