**Candidates must live in Arizona**
WHAT DOES SOLARI DO?
Since 2007, Solari Crisis & Human Services has provided vital services to thousands of individuals throughout Arizona and beyond. We are an award-winning non-profit organization, based in Tempe, Arizona. We partner with communities to provide solutions that improve public access to local services and resources. Solari provides direct crisis and human services through their two divisions of services: Crisis Response Network and Community Support Network.
Mission: Inspiring Hope
Vision: Empowering transformation from hope to health
Values: Compassion, Effort, Ownership
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING?
Coordinate statewide suicide prevention program for the military and veteran population, including engagement with program partners and intensive follow up and oversight to high-risk callers. Ensure appropriate needs-assessment, intervention and linkage occurs in a timely manner. Responsible for documenting identified needs, referrals, and outcomes.
- Receive inbound calls, and respond to voicemails and emails from military veterans, service members, and their families. Documentation goals of these interactions are to provide resources and support to prevent future crises. (60%)
- Contribute to the development and acquisition of site partners. (5%)
- Maintain and update information and resources on Arizona's resource network (15%)
- Coordinate with public and private sector implementation partners (ACMF, AZDVS, and any other partners that may join in the future); coordinate service provision by peer support providers (VA and community-based); and build relationships with service providers.
- Drive to various locations for meetings (5%)
- Present information of the Be Connected program to public and private events (15%)
- Other duties as assigned.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Lived Veteran experience either through military service, as family member, or through extensive direct service;
- Must have access to vehicle, maintain a valid Driver's License, and maintain at least minimum state required auto insurance (occasional travel)
- Strong organizational and project management skills;
- Ability to analyze data and formulate recommendations based on the data presented;
- Effective listening skills;
- Public speaking and presenting skills;
- Strong knowledge of resources and systems with emphasis on mental health, employment, education, occupational training, housing, counseling, healthcare, justice/legal support, etc.
- GED/High School diploma
- 3-5 years demonstrated awareness of Arizona Veteran services
Work Location – Flex (Must be within 2 hours driving distance of office headquarters in Tempe, Arizona)
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement - Candidates offered a position with Solari must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved Medical Exemption or Sincerely Held Religious Belief exemption on file with Human Resources prior to starting work.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Ability to work from home
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid-time-off (PTO)
- Health benefits that start the first of the month following hire date
- Convenient Tempe location, with option to telecommute at least 3 days per week
- On-site fitness room – free to all employees
- Competitive compensation
- And many more great perks!