To be successful in this role you will need:
- Doctorate degree in data science, computer science, information science, biostatistics, bioinformatics, or related field
- Experience with common programming and software including Python, R, SQL, and Tableau
- Interdisciplinary research experience, locally and/or globally
- Champion of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Desire to be part of and contribute to a diverse, welcoming, and inclusive startup environment that strengthens a sense of belonging for all: flexible, collaborative, team-oriented, with strong project management
- Community engagement and partnership development experience with diverse stakeholders
- Passionate about student career development, advising, and the student experience
- Online teaching and experience developing courses
If this sounds like the job for you here is information on how to apply:
Follow the simple steps to apply online. With your application please submit a CV and cover letter. We will be reviewing candidates on a rolling basis with intent to begin interviews in July. You are encouraged to submit your application as soon as you are able for early consideration. For questions regarding the College of Global Population Health faculty searches, please contact Pamela.Xaverius@uhsp.edu.
UHSP offers a great benefits package including excellent, affordable health insurance, dental, vision, University-paid life and disability insurance, voluntary coverage, retirement match, and generous parental and caregiver leave, personal and University holiday, sick and vacation time. Faculty positions are eligible for faculty development and travel funds and relocation benefits. Enhanced packages are available for faculty starting early in the fall 2022 semester.
About University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis:
UHSP has been training health professionals since 1864 and is ranked number one by Georgetown University's Center on Education and the Workforce for return on investment 15+ years after enrollment. The University has a vibrant campus life, more than 30,000 square feet of research space, and is featured in the National Science Foundation's Higher Education Research and Development Survey. The college will pursue accreditation from the Council on Education in Public Health (CEPH) and is a member of the Consortium of Universities for Global Health (CUGH).
University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis values the benefits of a diverse student body and workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as someone with a disability. The University's employment policy shall be supported through a continuing affirmative action commitment that embodies the standards of equal employment opportunities for all persons. EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disabled.