By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc. (ACD), a Bio-Techne brand, is a leader in the field of molecular pathology and tissue-based diagnostics. Our core RNAscope® technology is the world’s first multiplex fluorescent and chromogenic in situ hybridization platform capable of detecting and quantifying RNA biomarkers in situ at single molecule sensitivity. RNAscope® is an ideal platform for developing the next generation of tissue-based companion diagnostics. We are committed to continued innovation to bridge the gap between basic research and clinical medicine to fulfill the promise of personalized medicine.
This position will serve as key member of the ACD Professional Assay Services (PAS) department, performing RNAscope assay services for industrial, pharmaceutical, and academic clients. The position will have an opportunity to work closely with scientists and investigators from a broad customer base. The Research Associate must be willing to learn new techniques quickly and be able to adapt to shifting priorities in a fast-paced and growing start-up environment. This position will be based in Newark, California.
- Perform manual and automated RNAscope assays to evaluate client-provided tissue samples
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data
- Perform digital slide scanning, imaging, and fluorescent microscopy to acquire data
- Generate and create custom reports to deliver to clients
- Sample inventory and maintain logs for slide tracking
- Present at group meetings
- Participate in teleconference meetings with industry, pharmaceutical, and academic clients