WHO WE ARE:
Noritz has been an innovator in the water heater industry for over 60 years. We introduced the first modern, electronically controlled tankless water heater in 1981 and remain the leader in energy savings and superior hot water delivery today.
Noritz is hiring a Shipping and Receiving Clerk to work onsite in our Warehouse department. This position is responsible for assisting with the shipping, receiving, and related activities for customers as well as receiving from the parent company in Japan. Under general supervision, counts, examines, weighs, and checks incoming materials and supplies. Verifies completeness against shipping documents and may assemble orders for shipment counts. Shipping functions include weighing and addressing parcels or crates of merchandise or materials, attaching postage or preparing and attaching bills of lading, and keeping records of goods shipped.
- Checks and processes all sales orders in AX and prints out allocation pick list.
- Provides freight quotes for all outgoing sales orders shipments per customer demand.
- Responds to phone calls and e-mails from Internal and External customers' demands as needed.
- Physically checks the status of received shipments in the warehouse as needed.
- Prepares detailed documents to authorize carriers and/or transportation brokers to complete scheduling of transporting products; follows up on the progress when necessary.
- Accepts deliveries of company products and stores them accordingly
- Operates forklifts and trucks as needed.
- Tracks and logs all product inventory, ensuring there are no discrepancies or losses. Also performing Cycle Count as needed
- Maintains the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse. Adhere to safety rules and regulations, and ensure compliance with company policies.
- Assists with (BOM) Building of Materials as needed
- Any or all duties assigned by the supervisor
- Seeks more efficient and less expensive ways in work processes to contribute toward the company’s overall profit.
- Researches and develops resources that create a timely and efficient workflow.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by senior management.
- Maintains good communication with senior management, office staff members, and outside contacts.
- Maintains high ethical standards in the workplace.