RSE is an integrated, full-service communications agency in Sacramento, California and is looking for a Sr. Media Project Manager that with direction, provides day-to-day support for agency media marketing programs, either alone or as a member of a team. This includes coordinating tasks and employees at the advertising agency and makes sure projects are completed on time and within budget. The position may work in our Sacramento office or remote.
With direction, provides day-to-day support for agency media marketing programs, either alone or as a member of a team. This includes coordinating tasks and employees at the advertising agency and makes sure projects are completed on time and within budget.
As Media Project Manager you will work with the Media, Client and Creative Services teams to lead communication between the teams, open and structure media and creative projects and ensure project deadlines are met. You will be responsible for managing overall project workflow, overseeing media and creative requests, communicating deadlines to relevant parties, and proactively manage the project scheduling process. Youll also work with the Media team to maintain project trackers/flowcharts and department calendars for all campaigns.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a solutions-oriented approach, drive the coordination of projects from start to finish, and enable teams to deliver outstanding work. Each project is unique, and the Media Project Manager will need to think through each request and be comfortable working in a team environment.
The following reflects managements definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time, including for reasonable accommodation purposes.
- Manage multiple advertising projects, varying in scope, at one time while remaining on schedule.
- Act as gatekeeper of media flowcharts.
- Review and assess incoming project requests and briefs. Communicate with team members as needed for additional information.
- Manage development processes of creative (copy and design) deliverables including print, broadcast, social media, digital display, web, email, and events.
- Maintain Media department project schedule.
- Assign new projects to appropriate team members.
- Provide project timelines to stakeholders.
- Review workload regularly, setting deliverable priorities for the team.
- Run project reporting on a regular basis to evaluate the number of new projects and provide updates to team management.
- Anticipate potential challenges and provide solutions-oriented approach to stay on schedule.
- Offer new, creative solutions that help improve quality of work and improve project management processes.
- Coordinate assets with media vendors, including assigning internal projects and approving and monitoring timelines.
- Serve as administrator and reviewer of media traffic instructions.