2 years of experience in technical writing, computer information systems, or related field.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Superior attention to detail including grammatical rules, and clear and concise communications.
- Fluency in technical terms for the creation of instructions and documentation.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, web-based software and services, and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM.
- Self-starter with the ability to approach challenges with both analytical and conceptual ideas.
- Knowledge of CITI Program or online training platforms preferred.
- Knowledge of Research, Ethics, or Compliance training preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in technical communications for a non-technical audience desired.
- Outstanding customer service skills with the drive to always provide the customer with an excellent experience.
*Ft. Lauderdale, FL
*This position is currently remote but may be subject to a hybrid schedule as conditions permit.
Physical Demands and Environment:
This position operates in an office environment using standard office equipment and technology. The position requires the individual to see, talk, hear, and be mobile. The employee is frequently required to use hands, fingers, and reach with hands and arms.
- Flexible schedule
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Group life Insurance
- Voluntary supplemental insurance
- Generous paid time off
EEO and Accommodations:
BRANY is committed to having a diverse population and a policy of equal opportunity for all employees, and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics, genetic predisposition or carrier status, domestic violence victim status, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran or special disabled veteran, or citizenship status, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law. BRANY also recognizes same-sex marriages and the employment rights of those in the LGBT community.
BRANY is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, BRANY will take the steps to ensure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact a BRANY representative at HR@brany.com