Job Title: Community Representative
Department: Community Representative
Reports To: Operations Support, Assistant Director
FLSA Status: Exempt / Full-time
Location: Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a creative, digital savvy, and highly motivated Community Representative to support our online titles. This position involves executing initiatives across social media platforms to engage and excite our communities while establishing a professional and friendly relationship with players and providing insights to development teams to improve our games.
- Social Media Initiatives: Plan and execute cross-platform activities to drive growth, foster communication, and build excitement for our games, and track performance data to iterate and improve.
- Community Reporting: Track community sentiment and discussions and share findings and recommendations with developers to help drive improvement.
- Video Content Creation: Work with a team to create a variety of streaming and non-streaming video content that can excite and engage existing players while also attracting new players.
- Community Events: Help organize periodic community events including offline events, convention attendance, contests, and other activities.
- Influencer / Loyalty Campaigns: Identify and foster professional relationships with both key influencers and VIP players within our community, building towards collaborative efforts.
- Internal Coordination: Work with other internal teams including marketing, PR, development, and customer service to help ensure that teams are in-sync and coordinated in our efforts to deliver world-class service to our players.
- Experience in any of the following: game industry, community management, communications, influencer marketing or related fields.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Passion for gaming, and online and/or mobile free-to-play games in particular.
- In-depth knowledge of social media trends, with a desire to explore new approaches and ideas.
- Strong interpersonal skills: flexibility, diplomacy, and ease with communication are key.
- Understanding of the general motivations, desires, and needs of video game communities.
- Being able to appear on-camera for steams and videos, as well as on stage at events.
- Experience on-camera or doing voiceovers
- Skill with video and image editing software along with an eye for effective visual communication.
- A strong social media presence or following.
- Familiarity with Japanese language and/or culture.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Computer Software
- This position may require domestic and international travel when safe.
Our AWESOME Perks & Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO Policy
- Paid Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Covid Leave
- 401K Employer Match
- Pre-tax benefits (Medical FSA and Dependent Care FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Discount on game purchases and merchandise
- Education Reimbursement
COMMITTED TO INCLUSION
Square Enix, Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals by providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
It is further the policy of Square Enix, Inc. to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in all aspects of the employment process.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to HR_RA@US.SQUARE-ENIX.COM.
*Please note: Inquiries other than reasonable accommodation assistance, will not be addressed.