$16.00 - 18.00 per hour depending on experience.
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with High Country Beverage!
HCB is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
HCB’s goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. HCB provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement. HCB is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction. Our employees take pride in being the #1 beer distributor in Northern Colorado, with top selling brands like, Coors Light, New Belgium, Samuel Adams, Guinness and Corona.
Accurate receiving of all incoming HCB product loads
- Unload all incoming product shipments to High Country Beverage
- Ensure 100% accuracy of Bill of Lading
- Record load number and expiration date on all pallets of all loads
- Accurately and efficiently stage and put away incoming product
- Adhere to rotation schedule
- All accompanying paperwork is to be processed as per company procedures
- Repair breakage as assigned by Warehouse Head Supervisor
- Assist with the preparation of outgoing loads for HCB trucks as assigned
- Assist in stocking individual pallet and pick spots as assigned
- Keep the warehouse clean and neat at all times
- Help with any other warehouse needs
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- This position is 100% responsible for proper rotation of backstock
- Proper use of “Use Last” and “Use Next” product tags
Adhere to all company policies and procedures