A&D Mortgage is a Florida-based Nationwide Mortgage Lender providing successful residential and commercial loans for over 20 years. With a team of 200+ employees across the United States, we represent our A+++ service in 40+ states.
YOU'RE GOING TO
• Advise executive, senior management, and board of directors on various matters, such as legal rights and new and existing laws;
• Manage the legal issues of the organization;
• Examine and create draft agreements, such as employment and vendor agreements;
• Maintain knowledge of the organization's operations and legal documents;
• Conduct legal research and analyze the company's litigation strategy pertaining to legal actions;
• Promulgate and create directives for corporate actions and decisions;
• Maintain all corporate documents;
• Handle statutory filings, such as licensing forms;
• Liaise with outside counsel regarding their assignments;
• Create new entities and manage the organization's intellectual property.
IT'S IMPORTANT TO US THAT YOU HAVE
• J.D. degree from an accredited law school;
• 4+ years of practice with an established law firm;
• Proficient legal experience in fund investments, venture capital financing, and M&A;
• Experience with corporate governance issues and corporate secretarial duties;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Knowledge of business-related laws, rules, and regulations;
• Strong understanding of the sensitive aspects of business and confidentiality.
• Corporate training and development opportunities;
• Comprehensive salary and benefits package;
• Great Corporate events;
• Career growth and advancement opportunities;
• Health benefits;
• 401(k) Plan;
This is an on-site position only at our office in Hollywood, FL.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At A&D Mortgage, we value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, or receive other benefits and privileges of employment due to a disability, please contact us to request accommodation.
If you meet the qualifications for this General Counsel position and are interested in joining our team, please apply through our website or send your resume and cover letter to our HR department. Thank you for considering A&D Mortgage as your potential employer, and we look forward to hearing from you.