The Project Manager III provides overall direction, coordination, and execution of small to large scope customer implementations, including complex projects. This position leverages advanced project management methodology knowledge to develop and drive departmental process improvements with PMO leadership.
- Participate and work closely with PMO leadership on developing processes and improvements.
- Provide mentoring and training to peers within the Project Management Office.
- Plan, manage and execute multiple small to large scope customer implementations, including complex, new initiative, and pilot projects.
- Identify project scope and associated deliverables.
- Develop full scale project plans/timelines.
- Manage project plans/timelines, scope, risks, issues and change control.
- Track and communicate project progress against agreed deliverables.
- Escalate any identified risks that may negatively impact the customer’s expectations.
- Provide updates to management and obtain approval for project actions as needed.
- Plan, coordinate and execute project implementation.
- Determine project resource requirements, including staffing, software, hardware and facilities.
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance for the project team to ensure project deliverables are completed timely and accurately.
- Work closely with the project team from initiation to launch, bringing the customer angle to every decision being made.
- Lead project team through post go-live/stabilization to successfully resolve any issues.
- Deliver outstanding internal and external customer service.
- Travel approximately 5-10% annually for customer visits, as needed. (All travel is currently suspended due to COVID-19)
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 5+ years of project management experience required; or one of the following combinations: Associate’s degree in related field with 4+ years of project management experience, or Bachelor’s degree in related field with 3+ years of project management experience.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience with technical projects or within the healthcare industry preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management methodologies; theoretical, practical aspect, tools and techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience directing project work to others, handling conflict and building teams.
- Demonstrated ability to function autonomously with limited to no guidance.
- Ability to organize time and projects efficiently, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, strategic and organizational skills.
- Strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills.
- Ability to function autonomously with moderate guidance.
- Ability to be adaptable to changing processes, techniques and situations.
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude and passion for customer satisfaction.
- Ability to thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.solaritybyedco.com.
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.