SiteLock Needs a Sr. Manager, IT
SiteLock is a global leader in the fast-growing cybersecurity solutions market and is the only provider in the industry to offer complete, cloud-based website security protection. Our mission is to protect every website on the internet – and to protect those organizations and individuals who want to use the internet for business, communication or collaboration. Over the years, SiteLock has consistently earned numerous industry honors and top rankings for our products and organization and appeared on the Inc 5000 list for the third consecutive year with distinction as the top revenue-generating cybersecurity company in Arizona. Our strong brand recognition and proven thought leadership is evidenced by recent features in CBS News, Newsweek, Entrepreneur and many other top media and publications. Founded in 2008, we are recognized as the cybersecurity partner of choice by over 16 million websites worldwide.
That’s Nice, But What’s The Job?
SiteLock is one of the world's largest website security providers! The Sr. Manger of IT is a hands-on role that will be responsible for planning, organizing and day to day management of information technology projects, applications and IT staff.
- Manages and oversees all aspects of back office information technology. Develops and manages system security, disaster recovery planning, and implements technology training, IT & business policies and procedures. Ensures service levels are defined, effective, measured and reported.
- Participate in and lead task forces to plan, implement, and coordinate IT/systems activities to implement and maximize service quality, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Oversee ‘Go-Live’ activities for all back-office systems including design, deployment, and transition into operational steady state. This also includes supervision of marketing website updates and maintenance.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable security standards including SOC 2, HiPAA, PCI, etc. including preparing all required compliance documentation for IT related audits, security assessments, and vulnerability remediation.
- Provides technical and business leadership for IT infrastructure projects including audio visual, voice data, networking, and related technologies. Has experience supporting call center telecommunications applications, web-based desktop audio visual, and VOIP technologies.
- Evaluates and recommends technology purchases based on SiteLock needs and business objectives, including optimizing costs involved in maintaining and improving information systems.
- Partner with multiple vendors to deliver services under established SLAs
- Ensure the effective use of IT project methodologies by providing oversight for area IT projects including: managing tasks, deliverables and milestones; identify and track project issues, risks, decisions and action items; perform weekly status updates and update team dashboards; manage changes to plans through change controls and re-base lining processes; plan & schedule meetings as necessary, create agendas and documenting minutes; help prepare work stream deliverables.
- Supervises IT department staff of 3+
What Are We Looking For?
- Must possess strong knowledge as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Experience managing and adhering to budgets
- Proven track record of managing IT projects successfully on-time and in budget
- Progressive experience in an IT support environment typically achieved in 6-8 years.
- Has successfully completed security audits for SOC 2, HiPAA, and PCI as leader or key player in these processes.
- Requires leadership skills with ability to lead, communicate, and interact across facilities and at various levels within the organization and understand business imperatives.
- Ability to understanding and translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Experience overseeing integration of third-party systems using API's
- Strong understanding of the business impact of IT tools, technologies and policies.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with the IT organization, management and business personnel.
- Experience working with and providing guidance to Managed Service Providers (MSP)
- Strong experience in the following technologies is highly preferred:
- Active Directory
- Experience with custom software (API) development and third-party integration with SugarCRM platform preferred.
- Thrives in a fast pace, high performance culture with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
Anything else? Absolutely.
SiteLock was recently awarded the Best of Cool award for our great culture by BestCompaniesAZ and are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by Arizona Business Journal. Essentially, we offer a relaxed, friendly, fun and upbeat environment since we work here too! SiteLock is also the Fastest Growing Software Company in Arizona two years in a row per Deloitte’s Fast 500, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About The Perks? Perks Matter.
- Free insurance. SiteLock pays 100% of medical and dental insurance (for employee only coverage) to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Retirement and disability coverage. We provide a healthy 401(k) company match and 100% company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- 16 PTO days and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Stand desks and ergonomic chairs. We provide standing desks and ergonomic ball chairs to all employees!
- Work from home. We are offer the option to work from home through the year and plan to have more telecommuting flexibility once we officially return to the office post COVID-19.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffleboard and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, and biometric screenings.
- Growth opportunities. When we grow… our people grow! Our plan is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we work hard to help develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cyber security and business so they can continue to grow their careers within the company.
Sitelock is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.