The Laboratory Technician position is an entry level position. The person in this position will be trained and responsible for following instructions and procedures in support of manufacturing processes in a controlled GMP environment, as well as performing related activities.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Must manage and organize the glass cleaning operation according to approved standard operating procedures.
2) Works closely with Warehouse technician and Quality Assurance to perform and complete all Final Product packaging’s.
3) Must manage time well. Must be able to perform daily tasks in a timely manner – improving productivity while minimizing idle time.
4) Follow approved GMP manufacturing directions such as standard operating procedures and other instructions in support of production.
5) Responsible for documenting all production operations in logbooks and/or batch records.
6) Perform the scheduled clean room cleaning activities as described by the standard operating procedure.
7) Assist the Production Manager and Production Supervisor as requested.
8) Perform simple maintenance procedures such as vacuum pump oil changes.
9) Must be willing to work shifts and weekends as necessary.
These responsibilities may change based on the business demand and the company’s organizational needs.