Mount St. Joseph University's School of Health Sciences is seeking adjunct professors in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, and Physical Activity and Recreation courses. Courses may vary by semester.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Course instruction
- Grading assignments
- Monitoring student participation
- Office hours
- Meetings with the Chair and/or faculty
- Adherence to department and university policies and procedures
- Maintaining open communication with students, staff, and faculty
- Maintaining the confidentiality of student information in accordance with FERPA
- Ability to use technology in teaching
This is a pooled position that will remain open. You will be contacted if specific opportunities are available.