A Software QA Engineer II will be expected to perform manual testing, review requirements, set up environments, and participate as part of the QA team. This position will use knowledge of the system to work escalations and help identify areas for improvement, both in the software and in QA procedures.
- Perform manual testing of features across multiple development teams, adapting to changes quickly and effectively.
- Create and update test cases, formulate test suites, and identify regression testing needs for features.
- Conduct performance and load tests of the software in environments and report on the results.
- Perform environment setup and upgrades.
- Analyze current test methodologies and promote improvements.
- Evaluate and resolve escalations for production issues.
- 6+ years of relevant technical experience required; or one of the following combinations: Associate’s degree in related field with 4 years of relevant technical experience or Bachelor’s degree in related field with 2 years of relevant technical experience.
- Experience must include at least 2 years of software testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, participating in discussions appropriately.
- Strong time management skills, successfully multitasking.
- Eager to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.solaritybyedco.com.
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.