Anything else? Absolutely.
SiteLock was recently awarded the Best of Cool award for our great culture by BestCompaniesAZ and are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by Arizona Business Journal. Essentially, we offer a relaxed, friendly, fun and upbeat environment since we work here too! SiteLock is also the Fastest Growing Software Company in Arizona two years in a row per Deloitte’s Fast 500, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About The Perks? Perks Matter.
• Medical, Dental and Vision. SiteLock pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
• 15 days of PTO and 7 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
• Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
• Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
• Free Food. Yeah, you heard that right! To make Mondays feel less like Monday, breakfast is provided and to make Fridays even better, lunch is catered in.
• Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffle board and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
• Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, biometric screenings and much more!
• Growth opportunities. When we grow… our people grow! Our plan is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we need to develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cyber security and business.
Sitelock is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.