Qualifications and Requirements: A DC degree from a chiropractic college holding status with the Council on Chiropractic Education at the time of the applicant’s graduation. Be eligible for a Missouri DC license and shall have a Missouri license prior to employment. Have at least a 3.0 GPA in the DC professional program.
Selection Process: All applications will be reviewed by the Residency Committee and applicants will be selected for interviews on campus. Those chosen for interview for the Diagnostic Imaging Residency Program will be required to complete the following:
- An on-campus interview with the Residency Committee Representatives
- An oral examination evaluating knowledge of diagnostic imaging with the Chair of the Radiology Department.
- Present a clinical radiology case study on PowerPoint as part of the on-campus interview.
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:
- Logan University application for employment
- Letter detailing your suitability for the program
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of all professional licenses and certificates
- Copy of Diploma
- Letter of recommendation from Department Chair of Radiology at the chiropractic institution from which your degree was granted
- Request official transcripts from:
- All undergraduate institutions
- Graduate institution
- Pre-professional institutions
- Chiropractic institutions
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Interested candidates please apply online and mail required documents shown below to:
ATTN: Human Resources
1851 Schoettler Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017