Education and/or Experience:
- Experience with Data Warehousing methodologies and concepts (Kimball)
- Extensive experience with BI/DW lifecycle including source data analysis, ETL, data marts, reporting, dashboards, and analytics
- 8+ years of experience working with MS SQL Server database. Mastery of SQL, specifically MS SQL Server 2012 and higher.
- 8+ years of experience developing ETL processes with large scale data warehouses required
- 8+ years of experience with Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSRS and SSAS). Python a big plus.
- 2+ years working in DevOps, automating, and deploying packages between different environments
- 2+ years of experience with Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Synapse Analytics, and related Azure services is strongly preferred
- Experience with NoSQL data (JSON, etc.) a big plus
- Experience with Healthcare data not required, but highly desirable
- High proficiency in dimensional modeling techniques and their applications including star schemas
- Familiarity with Data Governance and Master Data Management principles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for collaboration with business stakeholders and technical peers
Environment and/or Physical Factors:
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Sedentary work involves extensive sitting, typing, close range vision most of the time.
Sponsorship and Relocation Specifications:
LIBERTY Dental Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer / VETS / Disabled.
No relocation assistance or sponsorship available at this time.