United Way of Greater Atlanta/HomeFirst Gwinnett have been contracted to administer Gwinnett County’s Emergency Rental Assistant Program known as Project RESET. This program is designed to provide rental and utility assistance to Gwinnett County residents who have fallen behind on their rent and/or utilities due to COVID-19. This program is fully funded through federal funds and will continue until all funds have been exhausted or until the funding termination date (12/31/2022).
The Project Manager position will oversee the administration and day to day operation of the Project RESET program. The Project Manager will oversee four teams of temporary employees that will be focused on applications, eligibility review, data and community engagement. All teams report directly to the Project Manager and this position reports directly to the HomeFirst Gwinnett Director.
- Responsible for administration of Project RESET ERAP program;
- Will oversee a team of 50-60 temporary employees that will perform the four vital operational functions of Project RESET
- Will work with Gwinnett County Government and Gwinnett County Magistrate Court to ensure that all program workflows are operating effectively
- Will monitor Project RESET outputs to determine ERAP’s efficiency, effectiveness and current expenditure rates;
- Will work with Data and Community Engagement teams to set outreach schedules and ensure that areas of limited accessibility are specifically targeted;
- Will represent Project RESET in the community, as necessary;
- Will oversee ongoing customer service performance to ensure that only the highest level of customer service is provided to all inquiring parties regarding Project RESET;
- Will respond to all inquiries brought from the various project teams with regard to Project RESET parameters, eligibility, program timelines and any other special requests for information; and
- Will provide regular updates and reports to HFG Director, UWGA, and Gwinnett County.