- Must be at least 21 years old, any exceptions can only come from approval from company’s insurance provider.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Must pass MVR screening.
- Must be eligible to be employed in the United States.
- Must speak, read and write English fluently.
- Must be physically able to perform all duties of the position and obtain a DOT physical and Medical Card per DOT regulations.
- Must conform to all DOT regulations including hours of service and log book procedures.
- Must have a clear drug screen, clear background check and need to be able to gain access to Military bases - No convictions in last 7 years.
- No moving violations in the last 2 years
- Verifiable job/school history for 3 years.
- Must possess a current, valid driver's license.
- Must successfully complete a driver's road test.
- Abled to be certified by United Van Lines safety department, preferred.
- Read and interpret maps and driving directions to plan the most efficient routes.
- Positive, proactive, and professional demeanor.
- Preferred experience in Household Goods packing, loading and transportation.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP Here.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)