A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic individual to fill our Secondary Marketing Analyst position at our Mountlake Terrace Administration Building! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and was also rated the #1 Bank in Washington State by Banker's Caddy, an independent bank rating firm.
1st Security Bank is hiring a Secondary Marketing Analyst for its Mountlake Terrace, WA location! Are you looking to get started in Mortgage Finance? Do you thrive in details? Do you like to meet deadlines and carve up data? Our team is looking to add another individual to support our continued growth in mortgage lending. We are committed to a supportive team environment where the goals of the group come before any individual needs. The schedule for this position will be 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES include the following:
- Confirming rate locks and change requests.
- Producing daily rate sheets.
- Maintain and update policies and procedures and review process adjustments/enhancements where needed
- Monitor investor due dates to ensure deliveries are met or provide extensions.
- Support sale of loans to investors.
- Work closely with sales, processing, underwriting, funding and post-closing.
- Support Product and Pricing Engine functionality.
- Manage User Logins for various systems and websites.
- Support annual investor certifications.
- Reconcile purchase advices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.