RISE Early Intervention is a growing organization that provides support to families of children birth to three years of age with disabilities or special developmental needs, helping them to build on their child's strengths, and to enhance and promote the child's growth, development and learning skills in their natural environment.
We are currently seeking a Service Program Coordinator for our AzEIP Program to be a part of the EI Core Team in the following locations: South, Central and North Phoenix locations. The Core Team is composed of the following disciplines: Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, and Developmental Specialists. The Arizona Early Intervention Program provides support to families of children birth to three years of age with disabilities or special developmental needs, assisting them on learning developmental skills such as gross motor, fine motor, language, and facilitate engagement in activities, routines and events of everyday life.
- Service Coordinators will provide supports and services in context of the family's typical routines and activities so that information is meaningful and directly relevant to supporting the child to fully participate in his or her primary care giving relationships and environments.
- Process referrals, schedule initial meetings with families, and conduct Screenings using standardized protocol and tools approved by AzEIP; ensure timely delivery of services.
- Ensure proper maintenance of child files, required documentation, the DES automated system and RISE tracking tools.
- Coordinate, attend and schedule assessments; IFSP (6 months and annual), IEP, eligibility determination meetings, transition planning; notify all interested parties of meeting dates and times.
- Demonstrate knowledge in AzEIP policies and Professionalism, Child Development, Family Professional Partnerships, Teaming, Assessments and Evaluation, Planning, and Intervention.
- Demonstrate knowledge in AZ DDD/DES policies.