Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma of GED certificate.
- Prior manufacturing or food experience is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Must have high attention to detail, be dependable, trustworthy, able to bring energy to the performance of a task and maintain good relations with others.
- Positive attitude and motivated by contributing to the overall success of the team.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable moving at a fast pace and in ambiguous environments.
In addition, the ideal candidate will have confidentiality, quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, and thoroughness of work performed; ability to gain the trust and respect of management team at the facility and employees, maintain the integrity of confidential business and product information; ability to communicate effectively and develop good working relationships with employees at all levels of the company, and ability to work with and through others is essential to accomplish goals and objectives of the Company.