The GADOL Administrative Assistant will provide support to the administrative and managerial staff of Keshet’s GADOL program.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Responsible for general mail, email, fax, scans, and other correspondence as needed.
- Work with building management on facilities issues and maintenance.
- Maintain office supplies
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to management and other staff.
Program Specific Duties
- Assist with managing purchases and maintaining related records for the GADOL program (ie, gas cards, credit card).
- Assist GADOL staff with accessing technology support, as needed.
- Assist with maintaining vehicle records (i.e., sign in/out log, maintenance, mileage, registration, license plates, etc.).
- Monitor GADOL staff training tracker and related records to ensure compliance with program rules and regulations. Schedule training for staff, as needed.
- Monitor GADOL HR tracker and related records to ensure compliance with program rules and regulations.
- Monitor pre-screenings (per COVID protocols) and conduct on-site screening, as needed.
- Assist with updating program calendars and other electronic programming records (i.e., virtual program schedule, zoom schedule, in-person programming schedule, etc.).
- Assist with other administrative/office tasks as assigned.