- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Ambition - The drive to achieve personal advancement.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Conceptual Thinking - Ability to think in terms of abstract ideas.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Motivation - Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Strategic Planning - Ability to develop a vision for the future and create a culture in which the long range goals can be achieved.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school).
Experience: 10-15+. Must provide references and project profile.
Computer Skills: PC-based scheduling and spreadsheet applications including Project, Excel, Word and Project Management software (i.e. Procore).
Certifications & Licenses: 4-year degree in an accredited construction related curriculum (BSCE, BSCM, BSAE, etc.) or experience equivalent to a 4-year degree.
Other Requirements: Demonstrate the ability to perform in areas: estimating, scheduling, budgeting/cost control, field supervision, financial reporting, client relationship, interpersonal skills, computer skills, safety/insurance, ability to communicate; both written and oral. Ability to read/Interpret Blueprints and Specifications .