- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have an Associates' Degree in a Human Service field or directly related degree, as confirmed by a college transcript, diploma or have at least two years of experience in the Human Service Field (i.e. Group Home, Shelter Care, Behavioral Health field) working with children, families, and or adults, as verified on a resume and reference verification
- Bi-lingual skills a plus
- Have a working knowledge of family centered planning and family dynamics
- Must be able to submit a pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to obtain fingerprint and criminal history background clearance and clear the Central Registry Check Reports of child abuse and neglect
- Have not been placed on probation or parole for the last ten (10) years from present date
- No civil, criminal, or juvenile restraining orders within the last ten (10) years from present date
- No criminal violations during the life of the Contract or in the five (5) years preceding the Contract
- Must have flexibility to work in the afternoon, evenings, and weekends
- Experience in cultural diversity, substance abuse, effects of child abuse and neglect on child development, sexual abuse, mediation, and other interventions
- Have reliable transportation that will be used to transport children
- Possess a valid Car insurance and registration
- Possess a valid driver's license that has not been suspended or revoke within the last three (3) years from present date
- Provide RISE with a Clean Driving Record including:
- No criminal violations during the life of the Contract or in the five (5) years preceding the Contract.
- No more than one (1) excessive speed (per the A.R.S. § 28-701.02) violation during the life of the Contract or in the five (5) years preceding the Contract
- No more than two (2) moving violations during the life of the Contract or in the five (5) years preceding the Contract
- No At Fault Accidents during the life of the Contract or in the five (5) years preceding the Contract
- No Driving while intoxicated (DWI) or Driving Under the Influence (DUI) during the life of the Contract or in the five (5) years preceding the Contract
This position offers excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, FSA, and a 403(b) retirement plan that includes an employer contribution.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone – 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.