We are looking for a few great IT and Software Support Specialists to join our growing teams in Sioux Falls, SD and Springfield, MO.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in IT and enjoy troubleshooting and supporting end users, this is a great opportunity for you.
Responsibilities also include deploying, maintaining and scheduling software upgrades and hotfixes, configuring files and creating documentation and knowledge based articles.
- Serve as first point of contact for all inbound Service Desk Calls to gather basic information regarding issues and requests.
- Provide support for internal and external customers related to company software and peripherals.
- Installs and deploys IT assets including but not limited to workstations, laptops, computer peripherals, and related software.
- Troubleshoot end user issues, escalating when appropriate.
- Participate in process improvement and knowledge base documentation initiatives.
- Develop knowledge base of troubleshooting company software and systems and serve as an escalation for the Service Desk Dispatcher
- Create detailed work logs and process documentation in ticketing system.
- Participate in IT inventory asset management.
- Participate in rotating on call responsibilities.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 1+ year of technical support experience or an Associate’s degree in related field required.
- 1 + year of experience with implementing and maintaining software solutions preferred.
- Experience with SQL and XML preferred.
- Ability to research, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical users.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize time and projects efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs and dynamics.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.SolaritybyEDCO.com
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.