- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of a respiratory therapy program approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association.
- Valid and current CRT or RRT Credential issued by the National Board for Respiratory Care. Credential must be maintained if subject for expiration. Failure to renew credential prior to expiration will lead to termination of employment.
- Valid and current State of Arizona license to practice respiratory care. RT must maintain license in good standing and need to meet any new requirement of the Arizona Board of Respiratory Care Examiners.
- Current BLS/CPR.
- Will attend initial orientation classes within 30 days of hire.
- Will be capable of performing the requirements of total client care.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accrual based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.